Solid-state (LED) lighting is the first genuine innovation in lighting technology in more than a century. LED lighting systems reduce electricity consumption by up to 85% and are very effective in applications where visibility, brightness, and long life are important.
LED lighting is the smart alternative in applications such as:
- Commercial signage: Commercial signage accounts for about 2% of the total electricity usage in the United States as these signs operate anywhere from 12-24 hours per day. Fluorescent signs account for the bulk of this market (48%), followed by neon signs (41%), and the remainder of the market signage being mostly incandescent lighting.
- Institutional, Industrial, and Commercial Lighting: These applications rely heavily on fluorescent and incandescent lighting. Using LED lighting in these scenarios can lower energy usage significantly.
- Warehouses, Factories, Office Buildings: Saving money on energy costs isn’t the only benefit to retrofitting an office building with LED lighting. Commercial space with modern lighting will also be more marketable to tenants.
- Marina Lighting: There’s no better choice in lighting than LED rope and ribbon light to ensure safety at night and to set the perfect ambiance.
- Installing LED lighting will help save the planet and make an environmental impact. Your commercial or residential property will benefit by using LED fixtures as they will save you money on maintenance fees because they last longer and lower your energy bill due to their efficiency.
Give us a call for a quote: 512.246.1145
* Safety is always our highest priority and all service calls will be dispatched subject to safe conditions and weather permitting.